11.08.2009

Bryson turns 3


The night we got back from Disneyland was Bryosn's birthday so we just got my family together for a little b-day celebration for him. I ran to Target and got him some toys I knew he wanted, and I stopped by DQ and got him a cool ice cream football cake.
But 3 years ago we were blessed with this sweet big boy. Bryson keeps amazing us with his personality and smarty-pantness. We have such a fun time with him and love watching him grow. Just a few quick stories about him:

The other day, well okay like months ago, we went shopping and I was trying to find some skirts for church and he was in the dressing room with me. Every outfit I put on,  "You're pretty mommy".  I love having him around when I try on clothes!

He is a wonderful big brother. He is so sweet with Jaxon (for the most part). He is always saying "Follow me Brother", "Are you okay Brother?" "Brother! Where are you? Come here right now!

Just today, he was loving on him like he never has before. He would walk up to me and say I need to give you kisses mommy. He would throw his arms around me and tell me he how much he loves me. It was so sweet, I didn't want this side of him to go away.

I guess when I put myself on the spot to come up with stories I can't think of very many. Bryson is just a joy to have in our family. I am so thankful for him and the lessons he teaches me. He is a sweet boy and loves to have friends. He is shy at first, just like his daddy, but then he is your best friend. He loves preschool and nursery.  He was so cute for Halloween, they had costume day so he wore his costume and when he walked in to class one of the little boys yells Bryson's here, Bryson's here! And Bryson just got the cutest shyest but yeah mom I'm cool kind of look on his face. He is one cool kid. Love ya buddy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post! What a cute kid! So sad he is so big already! I love learning more about Bryson too. He is such a sweet little guy with fun personality...just like you!

Rachel said...

Happy B-lated Birthday Bryson!...He is such a cutie! Both your boys are! That's precious he is so "loveable". I hope Parker becomes more cuddly. He loves to give kisses :) but he's too "busy" to sit and cuddle with me.
I"m glad you had a good time in Disneyland! That's a bummer Chris was still sick :(.

eva said...

I miss him!!! There ARE so many sweet stories about Bryson. He is a loving little boy. You are truly blessed.
Love, Mom

eva said...

I forgot to say that the pictures are so sweet! What a face!

Chelsey Howard said...

3!! Wow, that went by fast!Happy Birthday bud.

Taralee said...

hey do you remember that one time when the suns were 8 and 1 and play the gaykers tonight? i hate the gaykers. GO SUNS!!!!

Alexa Mae said...

happy birthday to your little stud!! seriously he is so cute and his hair rocks.

i had to tell you how much your kind words mean to me. i adore you. i hope your hubby is feeling like himself again and hope everything went great at disneyland.

i <3 you girly!