5.28.2010
Macie Ann Bradshaw
This Mother's Day morning, our family grew to a family of 5! We were blessed with the cutest little 7 pounds 6 ounce dark haired baby girl. I totally expected a bald light baby but she came out so different then the boys. Everything was perfect. The delivery was the best one I've had. We went in at 5 pm the day before , my contractions were hard and consistent. But of course when we got there they started slowing down and I was only dilated to a 3. Well during the hour they were watching me, Macie's heart rate dropped. They did an ultrasound to make sure the cord wasn't wrapped around her or anything. Which it wasn't but what they did find was that my amniotic fluid was low and her kidneys were dilated...again. During my pregnancy I had gotten a couple ultrasounds to monitor her kidneys and the last one I had said that he kidneys were not dilated anymore. So this news came as a surprise to me. So because of all this, the doctor wanted to admit me! I was so excited, I knew now that she was going to come. After I was admitted and received the epidural they finally gave me pitosin and I started to dilate. Slowly but it was happening. I took a nap, they woke me up about 7 am and said its time to start pushing. With every push Macie would turn her head to the left and not straight up. The doctor would hold her head straight but at the last minute she would turn. So he resorted to the vacuum. When she came out she had a little mushroom head but it went away quickly. This time, I didn't cry or even swell! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
Bryson and Jaxon just love her. B is such a good biggest brother. He always wants to hold her and give her kisses. Jaxon, at first didn't even know she was there, he just wanted to play games on Chris' phone. Now he knows and can't stop kissing her. I have so many helpers. Sometimes a good thing....sometimes not so much. Chris is always such a good daddy. This little girl already has him wrapped around her finger. He gets up with her at night (which means I'm not nursing, it was too stressful) and he finally changed her diaper the other day. It is different caring for a girl rather then a boy. He was scared but he did it! Macie is a good baby. I love how much hair she has and the color of her skin to her big eyes (I think they are going to be greenish blue) and she has big lips. Watch out boys!
Our family is complete. Two older brothers to take care of their baby sister. And yeah, she will be spoiled ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Love her!! She is so adorable! And so perfect. congrats
She is SOOOOOOO beautiful! And I really love the name Macie. What a great little (big!) family you guys have now. Congrats on the easy delivery and everyone being happy and healthy. Love you guys!
Congrats! She is so cute and going to look just like her mama!!
Oh! She is a doll! Isn't it amazing how different kids can look?? All 4 of mine are different looking...
So glad everyone is healthy and well!
She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! And I have no doubt she will be spoiled :) I can't wait to meet her! I'm glad everything went well and the both of you are healthy! Bryson and Jaxon are sure look like proud older brothers in the picture of the 3 of them! Beautiful family!!!
Congrats she's just precious! We're stopping by in Phoenix June 11th, we hope it's okay to stop by and meet your newest family memeber!
she is so cute tat! I can't believe how much she looks !! Little mexi baby! I love it!
Congrats!! I have been anxious to hear about his. She is darling. I'm glad you're doing well and everyone is healthy and happy
How cute are all you guys!! Congratulations! Must be so exciting to have a little girl :)
I love love love your newest post!! I've been waiting :) I love all of these photos that you have here, Tati.. what a beautiful family. I can't wait to get down there! Final is tomorrow so I'll be packing my bag soon!! Miss and love you, tell the family hi for me!
OH CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorables! Hope you tow are doing great!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful Tat! I'm so happy for you guys! We must get together the next time I'm in town! Thanks for your kind thoughts on graduating :) Hopefully you'll get back to blogging more soon (although now you'll be busier than ever!) because I love seeing how your family is doing.
yea!! Congrats on the little girl. She's beautiful :-) Darling family.
Post a Comment