12.15.2009

A Baby Girl



There she is for the world to see! Finally my baby girl. We went in totally thinking we were having another boy and boy were we wrong. I thought for sure I was having a boy because my pregnancy has been the same as my first 2, and I was thinking okay if I am going to have a girl I have to be really sick.. I guess I am just lucky and don't get sick at all...boy or girl. It couldn't be more perfect! Now I can actually shop for girl clothes and keep them, not give them away to people with girls.

15 comments:

eva said...

If you got it, flaunt it!

Alexa Mae said...

oh tatiana i am so so excited for you. you are the cutest mom ever. i love your pics with connie. you are so tiny and cute preggers and you will love having a little girl! now on to names...

Spence Ohana said...

Congratulations! You finally get your GIRL!!!! They are so much fun to go clothes shopping for. I'm so excited for you guys! Glad to hear the pregnancy is going easy on you.

P.S. I love your family pic in your blog header.

Unknown said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

That is great!! My jealousy is setting in :)

Lauryn said...

Congrats Tatiana!

The Bradford's said...

Shut the front door! Yeah! I am so pumped for you that you are finally having a girl.Now we really need to have play dates. I loved the xmas card. Glad your feeling better.

Taralee said...

CONGRATS!!! She will be the cutest little lady EVER.

AND holy wow...I love your new family picture! Hansel- so hot right now.

Shawneen said...

Congratulations!! You are going to love having a girl, they are so much fun! Love your family pic by the way, soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey can I get your address? We've got to get together again!

*Becky* said...

Congrats on the baby girl! That is so exciting!! I love girls... I don't know any different, but they are so much fun!

ConnieB said...

Perfect! I'm glad you are getting your girl! (:

Marshall and Dana said...

Congrats!!! Girls are sooo fun! Yours will be gorgeous!

Lauryn said...

PS: I need you to send me your address so I can mail you an invite to my baby shower!

The Rogers said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!