6.29.2010

Making Memories


  We had a fabulous week full of our best friends! Ash and Shane, Steph and Derek and Ollie came to visit us. We had such a blast just being together, enjoying many trips to Bahama Bucks, shopping, Grimaldi's, the Phoenix Botanical Garden (I recommend going there in the winter or maybe maybe the spring), swimming everyday and laughing. Sometimes all a girl needs is a little time with her best girlfriends and she’s cured…at least for a little while.

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them" Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am so thankful for my friends and for the wonderful husbands they have. We have grown from being little girls together to starting our own families and still not missing a beat in one another's lives. Thanks for a week full of memories :)

2 comments:

eva said...

I'm so glad you girls had a blast with each other. I like that Ollie was included in the picture of "The Men". The boys looked like that had fun too! I love their big smiles!! The Desert Botanical Garden?? I haven't been there since elementary school! I bet the spring would be pretty there. Macie was only represented us with her profile with a binkie or bottle. How about some smiles from her?

Chelsey Howard said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love those girls. And I am so sad that I never saw them, especially for the trips to bahama bucks:) LOL! Love you:)