haha so cute! Sister said you can see her hairy ears!! This little girls looks older than one month. Wow!
She is a doll! SO glad I got to meet her this weekend! Lets play again soon!
this is the cutest thing ever. she makes me want to have another baby. she is just too precious and adorable! xoxo
Oh my! She is darling. Those lips and eyes and all that hair...look out boys! She is adorable. Her and Dot can be best of friends.
HAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!hey if yins are up north for the 4th of july let taralee know. tara and the kids will be around for that weekend. k bye
mum I would LOVE some photos of her with her legs open like that but nkd so I can wank looking at her baby -ussy
Post a Comment
I read these ::
6 comments:
haha so cute! Sister said you can see her hairy ears!! This little girls looks older than one month. Wow!
She is a doll! SO glad I got to meet her this weekend! Lets play again soon!
this is the cutest thing ever. she makes me want to have another baby. she is just too precious and adorable! xoxo
Oh my! She is darling. Those lips and eyes and all that hair...look out boys! She is adorable. Her and Dot can be best of friends.
HAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!
hey if yins are up north for the 4th of july let taralee know. tara and the kids will be around for that weekend.
k bye
mum I would LOVE some photos of her with her legs open like that but nkd so I can wank looking at her baby -ussy
Post a Comment