8.22.2010

Another New Beginning

***WARNING WARNING****This is a long post. I had to catch up. 


Well we made it. Texas is now the place we call home. This move have been in the works for a while and then all of a sudden, it happened to work out that we move sooner then expected. I could not be more happy. I love Texas. My parents and my little sister have lived here for 7 years and we finally came over and joined them. Nothing makes me more happy then to be my mom and my sister. 
We have been busy-bees in just the 5 days we've been here. Here are some updates:


*Chris started a new job working for my dad. He's doing so good! And I think he likes it. He hasn't come out and said "I LOVE MY JOB". But I can tell he enjoys doing it. I'm gonna be a little bias here and say that my dad is the coolest most laid back guy ever. With that said, I know Chris is having a blast working for him.


*Bryson has officially started t-ball! Him and Jordan are on the same team. Their first practice was saturday. He got a new glove as a get-excited-for-t-ball present. He did so great! I am so proud of him. 


* We have gone fishing everyday. My dad, Chris and Antonio will take the kids to the barn to catch crickets to feed to the fish. They will catch them with the bare hands. EEWWWWWW. 




* Jaxon has decided to not wear any pants for most of the day. Even when we put them on, sometime during the day they will come off. 

* I met my new nephew James Cooper or Chief as we call him.  He is a week and 2 days old. Mace already got to hold him. 


* Macie is getting so big already! She is now 10 weeks. Totally holding up her head. She will sit up by herself. It's incredible. She has the cutest smile that lights up her whole face. And talk about thunder thighs, she is one healthy baby! She sleeps through the night sometimes not even waking up until 8 or 9. I know right. The boys would not do that...wait, they STILL don't do that. 
She's adorable. 
 


As for me, I'm still here. Just truckin' along. Really did I just say truckin'? It's late.

We already love our ward. The people are super nice and really young. There are way more primary kids then adults. I love sacrament meetings!
 We get to start a life in a place that no one's us. Exciting, yet nerve-racking. Everything is bigger in Texas. So they say. The best things about living here, are the Dallas Cowboys! I can not wait to go to a game in that GINORMOUS stadium. AH-mazing. Texas is going to be such a great adventure for us. I can't wait. 

“Another new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.”
 "Closing Time" Semisonic




6 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Well welcome y'all!!!! :) So glad y'all are living in the state and only 3 hours from us now. Glad the move went smoothly and it looks like y'all have settled in nicely! Great t-ball and fishing pics. Yes the lovely black crickets here in TX during the summertime...they're everywhere! But we love it here in TX too! Praying this turns out to be a prosperous move for y'all!!! Ya we hope to be seeing our Vikings playing in the Cowboys stadium for the Superbowl this season! Oh and love the recent picks of Macie...she's so beautiful!

Alexa Mae said...

Oh my goodness!! Good job girl. Moving in the summer is killlller. And you did it! I cannot believe how big macie is?! She looks just like you. It makes me happy that you are so happy where you a living. What a great new chapter! xoxo

Taralee said...

Did you know that we are living in TEXAS (san antonio) until October?? We need to plan a trip soon to see the bradshaw's at the ol' ranch really soon. I'm down for sure.
I love Macie's green polka dots...her and Dorothy need to get pictures together. Macie is a little dream doll. I love her.
PS. Killer boots Chris.

Taralee said...

pss. closing time...oh my 1999, or something.

Chelsey Howard said...

Good I'm glad you like it there, I figured you would. That's so awesome that the kids go fishing everyday. That's every kids dream. And I love the t-ball pictures and its amazing how fast Mace is growing!!

Jess @ Reclaimed Marketplace said...

Tat this is such a great post! I totally here your voice! A-mazing~ lol I love it when you say that! Glad you are all doing so fabulous! Is that Chris in the cowboy hat?! Cute! Miss and love you guys!