9.13.2010

Wedding= Road Trip





Ok so I haven't figured out how to make a collage of sorts, so sorry for the long drag down of pictures.


A few weeks ago we had the privilege to attend my gorgeous friend Natasha's wedding in California. Because it was in Cali, we along with Jess and Cody made it a road trip! We went to the beach one morning and the weather was horrible. Totally not laying out get a tan weather. In fact we were freezing and wanted jackets. We ate seafood on the beach. I had my first oyster, kinda not bad. They only had them as shooters but I took mine out with a fork and swallowed it. That sucker was huge! But I did it. I don't think I tasted anything but the Tabasco sauce. I think it was Tabasco sauce. 


The wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was at Lake Arrowhead way up in the Redlands. The views were breathtaking! They ceremony was held right outside the resort overlooking the lake. Tasha looked stunning. Her dress was so oh my goodness A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Her now husband, Justin was perfectly handsome. The ceremony could not have been any more tear filled. They said their own vows: Justin wrote a novel. I just love him with her. He, the whole time, was so sweet and so "look at Natasha, she is gorgeous" and he kept thanking us for coming. I loved the decor of the wedding. Dinner was delicious. Dancing is always so much fun. They even provided flip-flops for comfortable dancing! How cool is that??


The wedding was 2 days before our scheduled move date. It was the best last time for a while to hang out with Jess and Cody, to see Natasha and Justin, other girls that I hadn't seen in a long time and I got to see my greatest friend Jamie who now lives in Alaska. It was so fun to see those girls, I miss seeing them on a regular basis! 


It was a fabulous wedding with a memory filled road trip.


One more thought: I love when Chris wears that green shirt. He looked so hot!




2 comments:

Jess @ Reclaimed Marketplace said...

aww!!! Such a fun night/trip! So happy for them! I love the pic of me showing off my dancing moves! lol Hey, I have my lady gaga outfit figured out for Halloween! Now just have to find somewhere to go!

angela hardison said...

hooray for natasha! the wedding looked beautiful. glad you had a fun trip.