10.27.2010

and then he was 4

::Bryson::

big brother
sports fanatic
loves to learn
player of superheroes
giving
kind-hearted
an example for his little brother
loves to hold his little sister
cleaner of all things, especially sweeping

sleeps over in his brothers bed...every night
movie watcher
music listener
shoe obsessive
hat wearer
bug catcher
sensitive heart
big boy bike rider

nail biter
outdoors lover
fish catcher
school goer
friend to every one
momma's boy
daddy's shadow: daddy's mini me
birthday boy

We love you buddy. Happy Birthday!!








3 comments:

Erica said...

When I saw the title of this, I thought you were announcing that you were pregnant with #4!!!! Ha ha! Happy birthday Bryson. I love age 4.

And if you guys ever want to come out here, please let us know!!! You can stay with us or we will come hang out with you wherever you go.

Spence Ohana said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! I forgot him and James were so close in age. Hope he had fun at his party. Cute idea about the capes.

Unknown said...

This way my buddy Wesley Virgin's adventure starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to obtain anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same methods many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps this expression has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and in his pocket.

"I'm so frustrated with living payroll to payroll! Why can't I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, isn't it so?

Your very own success story is waiting to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE