There was a time when he wanted a pirate birthday. 3 weeks before his birthday party, he wanted a Superhero birthday. Specifically, Batman. My sister made this killer Batman cake and Joker cupcakes and a cool sign. I, trying to be the cool mom I am, got a little over my head and decided to make the kids capes with their initials on them. And I did. With the help of some friends who saved my life, whom I owe huge! The kids loved their capes. All his friends were there. He made out like a bandit. *Note* Don't try to play organized games with 3, 4 and 5 year olds. They won't have it. Bryson was the coolest kid that day and he knew it.
This day almost didn't happen on schedule. All day there were tornado warnings and watches and a straight downpour of rain. The party was supposed to be at the park. Luckily our church was down the street from the park and we were able to have it in the gym. It was a scramble and it was really short but it worked.




No comments:
Post a Comment