6.22.2008

WE DID IT!!

We finally decided it was time to cut Bryson's baby hair off. We have been thinking about it for a long time but this morning before church we said let's just do it. At first we were worried because he has always had long hair. He doesn't look like my little boy anymore, he actually looks like a toddler now!!
Chris buzzed his hair friday right after he got done playing volleyball, so now they are twinsers. I will have to take a picture of them together. This was Bryson's first offical hair cut!!

13 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh, he looks so much older. I absolutely love the new do. Bryce is finally feeler better. His mouth isn't 100% yet but he's eating more everyday. Yay!! What a disaster that was.

eva said...

Awwwwwww...he doesn't look like my Sunshine! He's still so cute. Give him a nana squeeze for me!

Spence Ohana said...

LOL He looks so handsome, love the new do!

Taralee said...

Did you adopt a new kid? That is what I seriously thought. He looks so CUTE!! I love the buzz cut on him. I'm sure it is a lot cooler for him too! He is a pimp. Fa SHO!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

He looks so much different! But just as cute!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh my gosh he does look totally different, crazy! Its so cute though, but it definetly does make him look older!

Unknown said...

Ah I love it! He looks like a totally differnt boy!

Anonymous said...

So cute- I love it when little boys get the buzz cut for the summer! He looks like a little man- totally adorable!!
That is soo funny you delivered at Gateway too! I am so glad that you liked your experience there, it makes me feel better to know other girls enjoyed it there. It seems like so many I talked to have delivered at Baywood, but Gateway seems so nice and new, ya know..

☂niki. said...

what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you saved some of it. He is so cute either way. I am proud of you that must be hard.

Rachel said...

He is too cute! Love the new haircut!

Taralee said...

So i'm ticked that we didn't get to go bunny bashing. What the crap??
At least we got to go to lunch. Too bad we sat around for like an HOUR and debated about what we were going to do. SORRY!!!
We ended up playing a football game thing and it was so much fun. YOu and Chris would have had a blast. Too bad Bryson got tired. :(
Oh and that little Jaxon is SO adorable. He's such a good baby!
Did you guys even get to watch the fireworks? Damn that Teen Mobile...we couldn't get ahold of you to save our lives...

Katie B. said...

Your boys are so cute - they are growing up soo fast!

How is your summer going? I have to say it is really nice not to have to endure the heat this summer!

Hope all is well!