7.14.2008

Basketball player

Bryson has such a natural talent with this! He is so good at shooting the ball! We are now teaching him how to hit a volleyball, he is getting it down so good!! He is working on his passing now.
The colorful ball got stuck so he decided to pile the rest of them in there to see if it would come out. and it did! What a smart boy.
What the butt crack!?!? Don't ask me where his shorts are now. I came back in the room and they were gone. He is in this pahse of taking his pants off and sticking his hands down his diaper.

3 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

LOL the last photo cracked me up!!! :-)

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Haha! That so cute :) I'm doing somewhat better, everyday is different. That sucks about your leg!!

Megan and Trevor Whiting said...

Tat I can't believe how bad you leg got. That couldn't have been much fun. Hope it's feeling better. Your boys are so stinking cute.My sisters in-laws used to live in forest lakes. It is absolutely perfect up there. Not ever too hot and you get that beautiful snow in the winter. I miss going up there. Hope you had fun. Lunch? Dinner? us girls need to go out. Call me and we shall chat. Love ya :)