8.18.2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


This is a little late but last tuesday was my lovely mother's 43 birthday! She will probably be mad at me for saying she is 43 but she is so young! My mom is such a wonderful person. She has the sweetest heart and can't say no to anybody. She has served in Young Women for as long as I can remember and now she is YW president. There is no role that is better for her. She loves to have a good time and loves to teach young women the gospel and serve others. My mom has always been there for me. There are times when I know she wanted to throw me out a window but she never stopped loving me or supporting me. I love my mother so much and I am so grateful for everything she has taught me. Now that I have kids I find myself thinking like her and saying things she would say and I'm really ok with that. I love you Mom!

6 comments:

MM said...

Your mom really is the coolest!

Unknown said...

AH. I love your momma! She is so nice and she would cook us lunch in high school!

Taralee said...

Oh, happy birthday! PS. I love the pictures of the boys on the side of your blog. did you take those?

eva said...

Thank you Mi'ja! That is the best birthday present ever! One of my greatest joys is being able to see you as a mom. BTW..I don't mind you mentioning my age. I'm only as old as I feel and I don't feel old yet! Thanks again. I love you!!!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh happy Birthday Eva! Your mom is a sweetheart! I can't believe how young she is!!! That's crazy!!! And I can't believe she is still in young womens! She really has had that calling FOREVER! Good thing its a fun calling:)

Brittney Blount said...

Oh your mom is the sweetest and so fun! She would make a great yw pres. She was my yw leader!