I'm about to tell about 3 bad brothers you know so well... Just kidding that was a little taste of the Beastie Boys.
(Taralee, you are going to enjoy this one!)
I want to write down this story so that I never forget but I don't think I will be able to ever forget it! First of all, my husband, my great wonderful fantastic husband, has a little problem where he tends to swear...a lot (ok he has calmed down a lot but its still there). So the other day we are driving in the car and Chris says "Oh Sh**". All of a sudden the peanut gallery sitting in his carseat decides to be Pete repeat and is staring out the window say "Sh**, sh**, sh**". Over and over and over! I look at Chris and he says oh great! Now Chris is trying even extra hard to watch what he says. But I looked at Bryson, trying to not smile and i told him that was a bad word and we don't say that word. He just goes "huh". Hopefully, it doesn't stick with him. I'm just suprised it wasn't his first word!!
9.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's no good. Just wait until he say's it at church, or when he starts pre-school:)
That is so funny! Like the other comment by Chelsey hopefully it doesn't happen somewhere besides home. I have a cousin who at age 3 stood up in the middle of the chapel during church shouting sh* sh* sh*!! Good stories to tell! ha ha!
Trace and I laughed SO hard. We can totally see this happening and your facial expression (trying not to laugh) and Chris shaking his head saying "great day". You guys are hilarious.
Let's hope the Brodster doesn't catch on. Most likely he will say it under his breathe...cause that's USUALLY how i do it.
You guys crack us up though.
Post a Comment