9.03.2008
Labor Day
Labor Day was a nice relaxing day. One because we didn't have to do anything but bring pasta salad. My sister had our family over to her house for a yummy BBQ. The kids played on a slip and slide and they loved it. It was nice to get together and hang out.
My niece Jordan and Bryson.
Jordan is saying "cheese".
Nana and Tata watching Bailey sleep and enjoying the shade!
When Bryson runs on the slip and slide falls without fail. It was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great pics! I'm glad to hear you all got together. I get a little lonely when I know you are all there having fun but it also makes me happy that you and sister are together. Love You!!!
Maybe I could come slip n slide and show em how it's done. I freakin rock at it.
Do you remember the old school ones. It was like the mustard, ketchup, and hot dog one? ha ha. Please tell me you had one of those when you were little.
Post a Comment