10.07.2008

Shoot the Ball

Bryson has learned this phrase "shoot the ball". He says it all the time and he goes and finds a ball and shoots it. Well recently he starting "shooting" everything. Like today, he said "Shoot the ball" and threw his cheerios. Then at dinner he said it again and shot his noodles and then grabbed Jaxon's peas and shot them too! I guess everything can be shot like a ball if you are my son.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

boys...

eva said...

hahahaha!!!!! What a funny kid! I can just hear him and his cute little voice!

Chelsey Howard said...

You poor thing, you probably clean up messes literally all day! He's cute though:) Shea is going to be a witch for Halloween and Lilly's a pumpkin, or a princess and Brady is gonna be a monster:) What are your boys gonna be?

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

haha! He is so "all boy" I love it :)

eva said...

you need to do a little video of him saying this and "cereal"...that would be cute!

Katie B. said...

oh my gosh that is soo adorable! maybe we have a star athlete on our hands? ;)