This Halloween was so much fun! We started off going to The Groves where my Tia Andie lives and went to their block party with my cousins. It was fun but it was so hot, too hot for Jaxon so we couldn't stay too long. Then we went to Ally, my sister-in-law's ward party and on the way the kids got to Trick-or-Treat! It was a blast watching them go up to the doors and say "Trick-orTreat!". Chris and I were bums this year and we didn't dress up. We have always such good ideas but we just never go through with them. I love Halloween and dressing up is all the fun! I just have to really convince Chris to do it. Maybe next year! This year the boys were super heroes!

Look at those top teeth coming in!!You can barely see them though in this picture.

Here's my Superman! and he is standing all by himself, no couch help.

LOVE this picture.

Bryson had to take a picture on his cool bike he got for his b-day. The facial expression he has is his embarassed look. It's so cute. He knows he's the coolest Batman ever! I got more pictures of Jaxon because Bryson wouldn't sit still long enough even on his bike he took off riding it. Oh well what can I expect from a 2 year old!

These princesses and a chicken, are my cousin's Shawneen and Dana's little girls. Bryson didn't want to go sit by all the girls, he got too shy.

In The Groves they had a carnival. Batman captured a duck in the net and got a cool prize! He was all about the prizes. Notice Batman doesn't have his mask on. First of all, his head was too big for it to fit over his head, and second, he didnt like it over his nose. so he wore it on top of his head. Whatever it still worked right.

Superman and Daddy. Superman didn't like the heat at all.

FAMILY OF SUPER HEROES!! When we got Jaxon's Superman costume we had no idea that Tayte was also Superman but it was perfect!


The bestest buddies!

And here are the trouble-makers!

My Super Heroes!!

His first Trick-or-Treat candy! He was so excited.

The kids did so good walking up to the doors all by themselves. Bryson looked back everytime. But as soon as that door opened he went right up to the person and stuck his hand in the basket or whateverf, he knew where the good stuff was.

Walking with Daddy to the carnival. He wouldn't let go of his water. I guess that's a good thing, it kept him hydrated.
Over-all Halloween was awesome! We can't wait for next year to come up with a really good idea for all of us!
4 comments:
Aw Mi'ja...the boys are so cute! I was thinking the other day about the names I call Bryson and really didn't have one for Jax and I came up with "super hero" because of all he went through and still goes thru. Ok maybe it's not original but it fits with these pictures. I love all the pictures!!! What sweet faces. i can't wait to see them on Monday!!!
Your pics are so cute! I am so glad you guys were there, but your right it was way to hot! I am trying to convince Dana to host an adult costume party so we can actually dress up next year. You have to help me. They use to do it in Dental school and it looked so fun!
Cute:) Its so fun to watch little kids trick-or-treat:) I'm glad you guys had fun, and the super hero costumes are adorable on your little boys:)
so cute
Post a Comment