Every Christmas my Nana and us grandkids (the girls) make tamales and sell them. They are sooo yummy. We have an assebly line and we do work. I am the meat puter oner, Malia puts the masa on and my sister folds them in the paper. We made about 52 dozen...I think, give or take. We always look forward to that. It feeds us for about 2 weeks. Gotta love being Mexican! We made all those in about 2 days. It's a great tradition us girls can pass on to our children and grandchildren. But the tricl is to learn how to make everything perfect first. We'll get there.
Christmas would be Christmas without going to see the Temple lights.
They would not stop touching the water.
Piggy-backing on Daddy
Then came Christmas Eve, every Christmas Eve my Nana and Tata have a Christmas party. Over the years it has dwindled and changed very much. When we were little we used to put on the Nativity story and some one would read it. And we would use towels on our heads it was great. But then the kids started to grow and getmarried. Pretty soon it was just our family with a handful of friends. We still do the White Elephant game though. You can always count on getting fun prizes! And of course Nana always gets us PJ's to open on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Day was so much fun. With Bryson being able to understand more about Santa and who he is made it much more fun for him to open presents. The boys got hooked up this year! All Christmas season Bryson has been in love with The Polar Express. He watches that movie everyday! He says "Aaalll aaabbooooaaard. Cho choo!" It's so cute. I can't believe how much he is talking and understanding. It seems to fast!
Grandma got this cool train to ride for Jaxon. Well being that Bryson LOVES trains, he claimed it. It's his favorite toy.
He got a bunch of trains to hook together.
oohh what is it?!?!
Jaxon had a gret time with the paper, Bryson helped him out opening all his presents.
This was the coolest thing we got him or that Santa got him.My littel cousin got a razor for her bday and bryson would ride it all the time, so we found this one with two wheeles on the back for more support and it's Cars! Perfect. My parents got him a Cards helmet to go with it. I know, a helmt with a scooter...with as much as this kids bites it, yeah he needs it!
"Allll aabbbbooooarrrd"
After we opem presents at our house we got to Nana and Tata's for breakfast and to open presents.
I serioulsy have the best boys, I know every mother says that. But I can tell that my boys will have the greatest friendship!
Stud!
He was getting sooo frustrated that he could not open this one. His face is great.
Tayte loved Bryson's new Cars shoes.
Sadly...we already took our tree down just today. Jaxon figured out he could touch it and take stuff off, after having it for 2 weeks he just figured it out! oh well.
MERRY CHRISTMAS NANA AND GRANDPA DON!
MERRY CHRISTMAS NANA AND GRANDPA DON!



3 comments:
Awww!!! I love it! What sweet boys! Jaxon's angry face is so classic of our family...and Bryson trying to open his present is perfect!
I hope your Christmas was fantastic Tatiana! Your little boys are so cute!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I loved your Christmas card. They were so cute! Your boys have the cutest smiles and I love the picture of Bryson trying to open that picture. So funny....he looks so pissed!
You guys should come up to Utah again. I got a ping pong table...we could have a tournament...or at least play beer pong (ha ha, ok, not really...but you can imagine what it would be like!)
Post a Comment