Oh my. He is hilarious. Look how excited he gets! His little voice is awesome. He is talking so much. I can't wait for the Brodster to start talking to. Right now he just tells me "NO" all the time...I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fan of that.
Awww... How FUNNY! Ryland does that same "monster" voice.....It's definately a boy thing, I cant get him to stop talking like that!! Your boys are adorable! We should get our together!!!
Hey there pal. So ya, you pretty much suck balls at blogging. (ha ha...that was a joke, I was joking.) How's Chris's volleyballing going? We are going to be in AZ next week. We'll be in Prescott though because Trace's little bro is wrestling at state. Maybe we could go to dinner or something. Just an idea.
6 comments:
I absolutely love this! Grant and I watched it last night. I can't wait to see them again, Grant and I really need to plan a time to come out there!
That is so cute! My little guy just started doing some movements to "monkeys jumping on the bed"! Its so fun when they interact!!
Cute!! He is so big!
Oh my. He is hilarious. Look how excited he gets! His little voice is awesome. He is talking so much. I can't wait for the Brodster to start talking to. Right now he just tells me "NO" all the time...I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fan of that.
Awww... How FUNNY! Ryland does that same "monster" voice.....It's definately a boy thing, I cant get him to stop talking like that!! Your boys are adorable! We should get our together!!!
Hey there pal.
So ya, you pretty much suck balls at blogging. (ha ha...that was a joke, I was joking.)
How's Chris's volleyballing going? We are going to be in AZ next week. We'll be in Prescott though because Trace's little bro is wrestling at state. Maybe we could go to dinner or something. Just an idea.
Post a Comment