11.13.2009

Pumpkins & Halloween


Halloween was so much fun for us this year. I love going to Pumpkin patches and picking out the perfect pumpkin. The boys kind of cleaned out their pumpkins and Bryson colored his. Chris was finally able to carve pumpkins and go Trick or Treating. He always does the most creative pumpkins. Mine was actually the best one I've ever done...I decided to use a pattern this year and not my own free hand that never turns out the way I picture it.
I asked Bryson what he wanted to be for Halloween this year and he said Buzz Lightyear and for his brother to be Woody. That's exactly what they were. It took Jaxon a while to keep his hat on and to even put the rest of his clothes on. Our neighborhood didn't have too many people giving out candy this year, which in the end was okay because they got just enough candy.
In this last picture, Jaxon is trying to blow out the candles, well spit on them really.

I'm trying to get caught up so I can start being up to date with the baby and with the holidays. I have one more post until I will post our first ultrasound pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun! I love halloween. Cute costumes! I miss you. Lets plan something soon after I get into town.

eva said...

Good! I don't have to bug you to blog! I love the pictures!!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh could they be any cuter??

Katie B. said...

Such cute costumes! Both of your boys look adorable. Great idea. How is your pregnancy going? So excited for you to have number three!