12.06.2009

Finally, I feel it!

 I finally had a confirmation that yep there is some one in there!  I haven't really felt the baby move and I was kind of getting worried, but no more worries. I love the feeling of the first little kicks. It's so cute. No matter how babies you have had, it's still so miraculous.

3 comments:

eva said...

yeah!!! I can't wait to see you and your little belly!

Anonymous said...

OH that is so fun. This little girl moves ALL the time. It is crazy. Hopefully she isn't too hyper. I am so excited for you. I am 22 weeks now. Crazy hu? I get there this Friday so we definatly need to plan something fun to do a couple times. I am there until Jan 9th and I think I will be having a shower. So you better be there!

Chelsey Howard said...

So fun! There are few things that I love about being pregnant but that is probably #1 best feeling ever! I miss you. Oh, btw. if your mom's not doing your shower I want too:)