12.04.2009

Visit to Central, AZ



When my parents were in town forever ago, we took a little trip to see my Nana Pippert ( my dad's mom) and my Grandpa Bill. They live in Central but we don't get over there as much as we should. We had a lot of fun, the boys loved being out there. My grandparents found a huge catepiller that Jaxon and Bailey wouldn't leave alone. They were so fascinated by it. My sister took my kids around on the John Deere, we saw horses, played tether ball, which I haven't played in years. We also ate a delicious lunch, enjoyed each others company and the great weather!
The new, I think it's the Gila Temple, is getting built and you can see it from my grandparents front yard. It was really neat to see that, I have never see a temple under contruction. Amazing. On the way out we stopped and got ice cream. Probably not the smartest idea to start a 3 hour trip but whatever they liked it.
It was good to see my grandparents and made me realize I need to get out there more even if it is a little drive.

(The picture of Jaxon and his Quazimotto (spelling?) eye, that's his "Gross" face. Awesome)

(I LOVE our MAC, I figure out it can do cool things to my pictures. I am going to be experimenting a lot so every picture will look different)

1 comment:

eva said...

The picture coloring looks really cool. Is that antique? I put up new elf yourself on my facebook. Have Margaret show you on hers. I used that same picture of Jaxon and his lollipop guild eye!