8.04.2010

!!!!GIVEAWAY!!!!

Before I get to this fabulous giveaway, let me introduce to you my dearest friends Cody and Jessica. 

jessica and cody Jessica and Cody Say I Do!   Martha Stewart Wedding on Today
http://www.matrimonyinc.com/blog/index.php?s=martha

They got married on the Today Throws a Martha Stewart Wedding 3 years ago. Since then they have been busy bees. With school and work they have managed to set up a glorious website, Reclaimed Marketplace. This website shows their love and passion for helping people showcase eco-friendly goods. Many of you are familiar with FOUND and Domestic Bliss. Reclaimed is now featuring them here and here. Which I personally LOVE since I will no longer be in this wonderful state of AZ. I can still shop from my two fav stores thanks to Reclaimed!





*** GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY ***
Reclaimed is doing their first GIVEAWAY! Check it out. I love them and I know you will too.

And don't forget to check in on Reclaimed Marketplace. They are going to do great things for us bloggers and on-line shoppers! 



Read more of their story at The Inspired Room! There is a lovely post all about Jess... and Cody:).


2 comments:

Katie B. said...

Where are you guys moving to Tat?!

Tatiana said...

we are going to Texas!