For the 4th we headed up to Forest Lakes. It was beautiful weather. Eventhough it poured out there on the 4th we still had a good time! We love going up. This was our first trip up this year. We need to make more trips up there!

Jaxon pushing himself backwards. Look at those cheeks!

B wasn't so sure about this swing.

Daddy and Bryson driving the Prowler. We had so much fun in this baby. I love being on anything that goes fast and crazy...quads, rails, you name it I love it! Nothing is better then having the mountain air surround you. Exhilarting.

The 3 trouble makers, with the leader on the right. Ty is the only girl in the bunch of grandkids on Chris's side. She is the ring leader.

Jaxon chillin' in his swing.

Playin fressbie golf.

The gang all playing. I think Darryl won everytime. Wait, I stand corrected, Chris won once.

Dano strickin' a pose!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great holiday weekend! I've never heard of Forest Lakes, is it near Phoenix? The boys are so cute! All the Spence's love to go Frolfing, how funny!
Looks like fun! Bryson looks like a totally differnt child with no hair!
Oh, I love it out there. It looks like lots of fun.
Fun! That's nice that you guys got to get away for the 4th:) We need to get together soon, I haven't seen you in like a thousand, million years! K so I'm exagerating but it feel like it's been that long!
fun, speaking of going out of town...come see me!
Post a Comment